Tuesday 29 November 2011

Faking it!


I've always wanted to try getting acrylics, but have been reluctant to as I have heard from friends that they ruin your natural nails. So instead, i've been opting for stick on nails from the chemist. My natural nails arent looking their best at the moment, there reallyyy short, so i'm currently wearing a set of Elegant Touch false nails in 'Totally Bare'.

I've tried a few brands of false nails before, and often find that they can be uncomfortable, messy, and that they come off easily. These however have been amazinggg!! They're a bargain at £4.50(ish) for 48 nails and are flexible, yet very strong!

They are easy to apply as they come with snap-off tabs, so you don't get glue on your fingers.


I've had these on for three weeks now, I find that they need re-applying about every 5 days,and can usually be used twice (after that they get a bit scruffy, but you could use them again).

My only criticism of them is that the glue they come with doesn't last very long (maybe 3 days?) so I've been using Boots' own brand nail glue, which I find is a bit stronger.

Overall, I have been very impressed with these! My natural nails are growing loadss underneath, but until then I will def keep these on!

No comments:

Post a Comment