Friday 16 December 2011

Mini Christmas present nails :)

It's Christmass! 
It's been agess since I last posted anything so sorry about that, I've had loads of work. But Its only 9 days until Christmas now, so here are some Christmassy nails to celebrate!

I had a bit of a shopping spree when I was buying Christmas presents, and ended up buying loads of new stuff for myself! I bought this Models Own nail art pen which was £5.78 from Boots, and so far im impressed! Its a little bit fiddly at first, but once you get the hang of it it's very easy :)

Sorry about the poor quality photos, I can't find my camera so i've had to use my webcam to take the pictures.

I started by painting my entire nails in Models Own 'Gold Rush' (got this free in Boots the other day-yay!). I needed a few coats because it gives a very sheer coverage.


Next, using a Models Own nail art pen I painted a cross onto my nails.



Finally, using the nail art pen again, I painted bows onto my nails.



No comments:

Post a Comment